Start a new topic

SUPPORT

IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU WOULD ANSWER YOUR PLAYERS

WHY HAVE A GAME WHERE THERE IS NO ( NONE , NONE , NONE ) NO HELP AND WHY SPEND OUR MONEY THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO SPEND 

WAKE UP SUPPORT

3 people have this question

This game still SUCKS as much as the people RUNNING it. They don't care because they are after one thing. Every last penny you have. They cheat, lie, steal and are pretty much just bottomfeeder scumsuckers.

I am so frustrated with Playsino's idea of "Support." I created a Ticket for a Token Payout problem in Bingo World and in it, I gave a very detailed description of my problem and even provided a screenshot of the Payout screen that showed that I had won 3 bingos in Sydney, but was awarded -4 Tokens (see my various attached screencaps for proof). It has now been "Processing" for 70 days!!!!!!!!!! I actually received an email from Playsino's Support team the day I submitted the ticket, stating that my issue should be resolved "in a few days." In what world does "A FEW DAYS" mean OVER 2 MONTHS?!?! Well, apparently it must be Bingo World... Time must be measured differently there... SERIOUSLY?! (and don't even get me started on the TERRIBLE, useless, new power ups... Or the ridiculous changes they made buying more power ups! Sorry, but when I have tens of thousands of coins and I want to buy a large amount of power ups, I want to buy 50-100 in one pack, not 8 at a time!!!!)
png
jpg
png
png

1 person likes this

i stopped playing long ago for that reason

1 person likes this

I have not gotten any replies to my questions and how come there is no help on playing Solitaire and Prizes? If I don't receive answers by this week end kiss me goodbye

2 people like this

this game used to be fun sent 2 tickets one is over 1 month old about missing game cash

sorry for bad language

BUT THEY DO NOT F U C K I N LOYAL PLAYERS

WHY SHOULD WE CARE FOR THEM

I AM F U C KL E N DONE WITH THIS GAME 

1 person likes this

What the H---? Is anyone HOME???????

2 people like this
Oh No does this mean my ticket will go unanswered??? I sure hope this company will honor what was taken.

1 person likes this

i just QUIT playing there games

why should we be loyal players and they act like crap

2 people like this

The Request for returning my $50. has been ongoing for over a Month without a satisfactory Reply.  Does this matter need to go to an Attorney?   Because I could use my money

2 people like this

i agree 100% with you kaiti

i gave up

I have been trying to get some answers also, to no avail. Obviously they don't care about their players.

3 people like this

I have been complaining off and on for 2 weeks about not receiving my daily login bonus every day, and I have NOT rec'd an explanation or response from Playsino, Inc. Support yet.  This problem has been consistent with ALL three (3) of your bingo games:  Bingo Home, Bingo USA and Bingo World.  I love playing BINGO, but if this problem continues and is ignored, I will inform and request ALL of my Facebook friends to delete and no longer play ANY of your games.  How rude can you be????

3 people like this

agreed, if you guys aint even going to answer tickets or anything else i sure as hell aint sending you a penny!

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment